I got this strange photo from a good friend, to be honest, I’m not sure were it was taken. I think it is a gallery in Jaffa, but it could be in Jerusalem, Ein Hod (an artists village on the way from Haifa to Tel Aviv), or even Acre, or Safed (another town with a lot of artists and galleries). I like this photo because of the colors that got a little massed up, as you can see the dog is blue and so are the paintings in the photo… But the atmosphere is lovely, seren and even lonsome… there are many alleys like this in Israel, you just need to put on your walking gear and hit the streets to discover the authentic life and secrets of Israel.
What is Art? Who Knows, this is my art moment for today
Related Posts and Articles:
- Travel Israel: Guide, Travel Tips, Photos and Videos
- Shalom Israel
- Israel Travel Tips: Health
- Top Five Ice Cream Joints in Tel Aviv
- Tits and cats herding
- Israel Travel Tips: History
- Sun and sunflowers in Israel this summer
- Israel National Trail
- Sing for peaceful co-existance
- What is Kosher food all about?
- Two music festivals for the end of Aug.
- Israel Travel Tips: Parking
- Tel Aviv Port – Summer Fun for Everyone
- Israel Travel Tips: Postal Services
- Osho Therapy in Israel
Filed under: Israel Art, Israel Culture, Israel Photos | Tagged: Art Club, Art N Projects, Art Photo, Art vs Craft, Bad Art, Dog Attack, Dog Harness, Dog Tags, Homemade Dog Food, Israel Blog Review, Israel Israel, Online Art, Places In Israel, The Dog Models Project, The Israeli Tag, Zombie Walk |